October 4, 2009

All of us; we're Only Human

There comes a time in every man's life when something extraordinary happens. We are all full of organs. We are all the same. We are ONLY HUMAN.

There is a new issue of 50 to 1 today. 'Only Human' features work from: Jeanine DeHoney, Christopher Jacobsmeyer, Robert Laughlin, Neal Kemet, D.S. Apfelbaum, Amanda Davis, and P.D. Piliere. Go read it. The work keeps getting better and better. I promise you won't be let down. Also, spread the word about 50 to 1! If it reaches three people because you said something about it, that is significant to the world of flash fiction. You did your part in the literary world.

The Broad Set has new things coming. An interview with Jason Jordan is being finalized as I type this sentence. I think we are also working on trying to maybe get an interview with Shane Jones. And there are a couple of readings coming up. So keep in touch, we'll have some details soon.

I need a story to read at the reading October 23rd. My Seth Rogen story went over well, but I don't want to read the same story twice in a row. As of lately, my life has become one big, quiet ball of nothing. I'm in a routine that I don't like and I haven't had time to myself in weeks. What is wrong with me. I need a remedy.

But I can't wait for WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE. It's going to bring back childhood memories and make me feel good at the same time.

---

Currently listening to: Hot Water Music
Song: Remedy
Album: Caution

2 comments:

  1. Good work on the new issue. Liked it, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jason. I liked decomP too, but decomP is good EVERY month so that's no surprise haha

    ReplyDelete