September 27, 2009

I am BATTERY POWERED

So I have had little time to succumb to my internet presence. But I feel as if that is a little healthy. Don't you?

Do you have a flash fiction addiction? Well if so you should head over to 50 to 1. I released the new issue today. The work will leave you asking for more. Entitled 'BATTERY POWERED' the issue features work from: Nina Roselle, CS DeWildt, Justin Grimbol, M. Abran Garza, Rebecca Gaffron, Kat Nove, and Jordan Castro. They won't let you down. So go check them out and leave some good feedback.

And if you haven't yet done so, please go check out The Broad Set's interview with Tao Lin. It's a doosie. We have new interviews, reviews and content on the way so stay tuned. There is also two readings coming up. One in October at The Random Tea Room in Philly, PA. The other is in November at Brewed Addiction Coffee in Manasquan, NJ. Details soon to come.

I worked on my new novel today. I completely started over. Thought you should know because I love you.

---

Currently listening to: Dethklok
Song: Awaken
Album: The Dethalbum

2 comments:

  1. "There is two readings coming up?"

    I'm going to be that guy and remind you that you are a teacher of English.

    I wrote you into one of my latest odd pieces of writing on the blog. I figured you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You is correct. I would go back and fix it but I am WAY too lazy right now. So congrats for calling me out haha.

    Also, I wanna read it. Send it to me.

    ReplyDelete