October 1, 2017

eNJoy: Stories by the Sea (FOR FREE)


Dear friends, 

I want to offer you the opportunity to experience the ocean as I do. To give you some sand and salt water from the bottom of my heart. So here's a free book to help you dip your toes in.

From Sunday, October 1st to Thursday, October 5th, you'll be able to snag my latest book eNJoy: STORIES BY THE SEA for free.

There's no catch. No pitch. No "you must comment and tag a friend" B.S. Nope - I just want to help you catch a glimpse of what you truly are.

-------

Not sure? Still curious?

Check out some hype:


Or these blurbs:

  • "Having read Glen Binger's new collection eNJoy I now believe that we can only achieve true happiness when our feet are dangling in the ocean and we have an iced coffee in hand. I also believe that everything one needs to know about girls, pork rolls and the meaning of life can be found on the beaches of the Jersey shore." - Ben Tanzer, author of Be Cool - a memoir (sort of) and SEX AND DEATH
  • "Glen Binger is so desperate he wrote a book. Well, I’ll read it. It’s a collection of short stories, after all. If there’s water at the shore, Glen Binger will find it, sure as he’s out there pointing his metal detector toward character, plot, and prose. I’m a semiliterate alcoholic, a realistically stupid man of letters. But, goddammit, Glen Binger is so good he can write his way off a dirt road and onto a New York City taco truck. Shit." - Mickey Hess, author of The Nostalgia Echo and The Dirty Version: On Stage, in the Studio, and in the Streets with Ol' Dirty Bastard.

If you'd like to support you can: leave a review, spread the word, or simply pay it forward. And, as always, please eNJoy!! Thank you all for being such amazing people! You are my biggest influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment