November 15, 2009

You forgot the tides

From the East coast to the West coast, you have already forgotten the tides. Can you feel it? Or has it taken your breath away?

There is a new issue of 50 to 1 out today! Forgetting the Tides features work by: Carter Jefferson, Thomas Scofield, Noel Sloboda, T. Guzman, Evan Schaeffer, Karyn Eisler, and Eric Bennett. It is awesome. I suggest you check it out because good flash fiction is really worth the read.

Heres a recap of The Broad Set reading in Manasquan, NJ - its a broad update. There are lots of tidbits of news, so if you're interested check it out. Avalanche Tinder 2 is now available. Email me for your free copy.

I feel really uninteresting. I'm sorry. I've been super busy (again). Life gets depressing when you're busy all the time. Plus, it's been raining for the past four days. I hate [love] New Jersey.

---

Currently listening to: Vanna
Song: A Dead Language For A Dying Lady
Album: The Search Party Never Came

3 comments:

  1. Same here--uninteresting, super busy, etc. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four days is nothing. It has rained here for a couple weeks and we just yesterday and today are getting a break from it. A community less than an hour away from me flooded. Yesterday was "put on the boots and jump in the puddles" day. Way better than "Call the plumber, the storm drain by our front door is full and everything smells like sewage" day. Damn pump.
    Nothing interesting here either, I just made weather comments - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason - doesn't it suck? I want the easy life back.

    Teresa - That isn't fun. I don't mind the rain every once in a while but straight period of rain makes me depressed. I'm sorry about the community that flooded by you. That's unfortunate.

    But don't worry, I enjoyed the weather comments. So cheer up!

    ReplyDelete