November 8, 2009

Dogs with human parts...

I can't get that image out of my head. Do you think if dogs had hands they would sneak into the fridge late at night?

New Issue Of 50 to 1! Dogs With Human Parts features work from: Donna Elliott, Juleigh Howard-Hobson, Stacey Dye, Christina Murphy, Daniel Romo, Amber Foster, and Tim Lantz. Definitely a good issue. I suggest you check it out and maybe even consider submitting. Thanks!

Have you seen my article on flash fiction? Its addicting.

The reading on Friday went well. Poetry and prose about marriage, Katy Perry, road graters, winter, etc. It was fun. Avalanche Tinder 2 is now available. Email someone from The Broad Set for your FREE copy.

More rejections... I'll keep trying.

I'm out of things to say. Sorry I haven't been interesting lately... at all. :-/

---

Currently listening to: Slightly Stoopid
Song: Hold On To The One
Album: Chronichitis

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you are uninteresting.

    I'm glad the reading went well, I can't wait for my copy of AT2!

    I'll see you at the next reading, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, DJ. You're copy is as good as in the mail. Can't wait for the next reading.

    ReplyDelete