January 31, 2009

decomP February 2009

Remember way back when when I mentioned I was forthcoming in decomP. Well that time is now.

Check out my story, "How to Cheat and Not Feel Bad About It" over at decomP. Tell me what you think. While you're at it... read the entire Issue. Hell, even go back and read some old issues.

Jason Jordan knows how to run a magazine. He won't let you down.

Novella today.

Kona coffee time. Straight from Hawaii.

My apartment smells like what I would want Hawaii to smell like. I've never been. But if I did, that's what it would smell like.

4 comments:

  1. Great story, Glen.

    His eyes were like two slits in a piece of red construction paper.

    Loved that fucking line.

    Been to Hawaii twice but not since 1998. I can still remember that smell. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. It was very relaxed and had a cool ending.

    "I thought for a moment that maybe I was letting Dave define who I was. But then I snapped out of it. He was right. I needed a change."

    ReplyDelete
  3. David - Thanks man. I think that's my favorite line, too. And I'm jealous about Hawaii. I really really want to go.

    DJ - Thanks for the ending compliment. That's what I was going for... the relaxed part. That line actually leads somewhat into my novella. If that makes you curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words, Glen, but I'm sure I'll let you down sooner or later. :p

    ReplyDelete