November 20, 2008

1st Hint for the Big Announcement

Right now I'm editing a story that I plan on submitting to decomP. And if Mr. Jordan doesn't wish to use it, then I'll probably just revise it some more and submit it elsewhere I suppose. This particular revision covered in red ink and coffee stains so I think that's funny. I should pull a Tao Lin and try to sell it on eBay. [Link that, ryan manning.] That would be even funnier. That guy is a marketing genius. But what is cool about it is the fact that it is somewhat related to the big announcement that I have yet to make. I know the suspense is killing you.

*1st HINT* I am two signatures away from releasing the big announcement onto the public. *1st HINT*

Anyway, I have to get back to editing this piece of garbage. I really don't like it's title at all...

1 comment:

  1. If you ever wanted to do an e-book, I would love to code it for you. Haha, maybe I can start my own e-book press! That'd be cool.

    Good luck with your decomP story, and I'm pumped for the big announcement.

    ReplyDelete