January 29, 2017

Tesla and Time Crystals


Tesla was on a whole ‘nother level. He held a deeper connection with the universe than most of us will ever consciously experience. Among the so many things he brought to the forefront of humankind (alternating currents, x-rays, wireless communications, limitless free energy, etc.), I’d like to explore a quote I came across while cruising Instagram one recent, lazy Saturday night.
“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.” — Nikola Tesla

Stumbling upon this quote with groggy, wine eyes was not the best way to initially consume it. However, my mind somehow chose to retain the idea, as I pasted the link into Google Keep and found it again the next morning. Now it’s all I can think about.

image from: Activist Post

You improve your future by being mindful of what you choose to think about. There is power in positive words. I’m not sure if that’s proven by science, though I know it holds significant personal truth. This practice brings happiness.

However, if we follow Tesla’s concept here, it is suggested that these thoughts are predetermined by some sort of ‘core’ in the universe and are then delivered to our brains in mysterious energetic transfer. Is that not one of the most fascinating ideas you’ve ever heard?

I am floored by the notion. (So of course I have to write about it.) Among all of the other theoretical ideas that this begins to link together in my mind, it also reminds us of another one of Tesla’s influential quotes.

image from: CS Globe

“One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” — Nikola Tesla
The concept of thought (in itself) is quite an interesting lens with which to observe on one’s experience in the universe. Think about the practice of meditation and mindfulness. Most of the guided sessions you will find suggest allowing thoughts to come and go as they please. Accept them and move on.
This resonates equally with Tesla’s concept here.

But what really struck a chord with me is what my mind connected next. For some unbeknownst reason (perhaps due to an unknown predetermination), my brain decided to link this concept together with that of a relatively recent science discovery: time crystals.

Time crystals are essentially a newly defined form of matter. I have a difficult time trying to find the right words to describe this phenomenon because I am not a scientist, nor am I qualified to teach as such. But from my understanding, time crystals have been theoretically proven as a piece of asymmetrical ground stated matter (like a magnet with a north and south) that draws energy from an unknown source. While we have yet to discover a way to harness this potential, it is believed to be beneficial for quantum computing.

Yeah… I didn’t really know what to make of that either, so I went to Reddit to see if there was an ELI5 version. (Which of course there was.)

So, my main concern here is the fact that my brain somehow decided to link these two seemingly different concepts in a way that feels like it makes little to no sense. Does that make sense? Is the universe trying to teach me something? Am I listening effectively?

Writing is how my brain processes things like this (though you’d never realize in speaking with me), and I can’t help but wonder if that has anything to do with this ‘core’ that Tesla is implying. Might the concept of time crystals have any influence on my ability to do so? I can’t be the only one to come to this type of quasi-conclusion. Can I?
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.” — Nikola Tesla
What do you think? I’d love to hear your ideas, share and comment below.

image from: Quotesgram

Did you enjoy this story? Check out BETTERISM to find more just like it. Your support is appreciated more than you know. Much love!