May 1, 2011

No Time

Lately, time has been a reoccurring theme in my life. Whether its the lack there of, or the inconsistency/inability to create it. Its been in my head for a while now. And I'm not sure how that makes sense because time itself doesn't actually exist outside of our heads. BLAH!

new job + back in school = little time to write = me sadface magoo :(

Anyway, I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I'm still here, still trying to write and make things. I still read all of your work (yes you, you, and you.)

I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere. And my words will keep brewing.

In the mean time, check out the new 50 to 1. The new editor Paul is AMAZING and made the magazine fifty times better than I ever could of. (see what I did there??)

---

Currently listening to: Mat Weddle
Song: Hey Ya (acoustic)
Album: Single

No comments:

Post a Comment