January 26, 2010

Workin' On Those Night Moves

I am alive.

Each day closer to the reading on Friday at Bluestockings (see back posts), I find myself getting more and more excited/nervous/ahhh!

I'm trying to narrow down what I want to read. I've picked a short piece from the book I'm working on, Only Human. But its rather short (approximately 600 words). Should I pick another story from the book and read two? Or just some random piece - like a poem or something? Gah. I don't know.

Speaking of Only Human... I am nearly half done. Are you curious? Email me.

Anyway, I hope you can make it out if you're in the NYC area on the 29th (this Friday). I really want you to come and hang out with The Broad Set Writing Collective.

We're a fun group of people who ultimately just want to have fun. We don't bite.

So hopefully you can come or at least spread the word. I love you. That is all.

---

Currently listening to: Bob Seger
Song: Night Moves
Album: Night Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment