November 2, 2008

It's been a long day

There is a band called This Day Forward.

They are sick, but unfortunately they broke up a while ago. I miss them.

Anyway, I spent four hours today writing a paper for one of my education classes. That is one of three. AKA I have two more to do. They are due Tuesday. But I can't write them tomorrow because I am busy all day. Hockey practice, class, other homework and meetings. Therefore I will stay up all night to write them. Right now I am wired on Red Bull.

The worst part is the fact that I haven't been able to write anything new lately, nor have I been able to submit it to any Lit magazines. Lo-Fidelity has seen little to no progress. And Bonfire has been pushed back beyond delay. My life is at a complete whirlwind right now. I don't like it. Give me some ideas to write about. And tell all my professors that I need time to forward my potential career.

I just want to write. And party with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment