November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving and 3rd Hint for Big Announcement

So this weekend is Thanksgiving. Finally, a break from school and some very good food. I hope all of you have an enjoyable holiday.

My project has been coming along nicely. However, I have been delayed slightly because I am still missing one signature from a person who happens to be on vacation. Woopdedoo. It will work out on time. I guess its time for the 3rd hint since I've been giving you all clues as to what it could be.

*3rd HINT* It is a smaller form of something bigger. *3rd HINT*

Yeah, I guess that's a pretty weak hint, but I don't want to give away the project yet. Maybe you'll get it.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

If you tell one person to check out my blog or my writing and make sure they comment, giving you props, I will be sure to thank you in my next big published piece. No joke. And if they tell one person I will do the same for them. And so on.

Oh and I started another zine. It's electronic only. So feel pumped. Check it out here - 50 to 1. Submit some stuff.

1 comment: