December 19, 2011

Energy and Revelation.

I've been on an Operation Ivy kick lately. I haven't listened to Energy in years and today, after listening to the album straight through, I got mad at myself for letting it sit this long. Dusty and sad.


I've also been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Time consumer, time consuming, consume me.


On top of all of that, I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, so I've also been reading non-stop. I already have 15 free ebooks, most of which are considered "the classics." Currently, though, I'm reading Milo's novel for NANOWRIMO in which Glen Danzig (no relation to Danzig of the underworld) aspires to become a spy.

Awesome.

Okay, now that I have some time off from graduate school, I can get back into my writing, my fiction, and that little box in my head where anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment