January 3, 2009

Thoughts as the come to me.

I cannot believe it is 2009. I still look at 1999 like it was yesterday. Or like when I look at the date a movie or CD was produced and it says 1999 and I'm like, "that's pretty recent." When in reality it's more like a decade ago. Shit.


Anyway, Happy 2009 ladies and gentlemen. I hope all of you had a great holiday.


Man, it's crazy. I can't believe that I have one semester left as an Undergraduate student. I'm old. I am not ready for the real world. I want to be a high schooler again. Just doing whatever and getting in trouble without any consequences. Shit.

Anyway, I've been slacking in the writing department. However, I have updated the 50 to 1 site a few times. So maybe my editor status will cancel out my slacker status.

Also, DJ tagged me in this 7 thing. I plan on filling it out soon. When I'm awake for real.

Okay time for leftover lasagna.

PS: I really want the Pineapple Express DVD. That was a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment