May 24, 2022

Join Me on Medium!

Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash

Blogging has taken a backseat for me during these last 3 years. I've been moreso focused on trying to cultivate a better attitude towards our various communities and learning how to improve myself so that I may better serve others. If the pandemic has taught me anything, it's that humanity is capable of great things only when we are able to unite as one. There are forces that work against us in that regard, though I won't dive into that rabbit hole here.

Consider joining me along the journey:

None of us are really the way our internet presence perceives us to be. Being kind, loving, grateful, and open to potential is no longer an option in this world. One must possess these qualities or perish with the collapse of "old earth" systems we are currently witnessing. 

Spread love is the motto. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment