January 24, 2021

Life Lessons Learned from Podcasting

https://anchor.fm/betterism

Approaching a full year of podcasting, I wanted to take a quick second to reflect on a few of the valuable life lessons that I've obtained from the eclectic guests to appear on the show.

  1. Authenticity is easily recognized; even if the observer cannot express it.
  2. Growth is inevitable; so you want to build a habit of feeding it good things.
  3. Appreciate the little things in life; skipping over these can diminish one's happiness.

I have found these themes to be recurring between multiple guests and multiple industries in which they operate. In trying to apply them in my own life, I've also noticed that they take habitual intent to develop. It's nearly impossible to improve these things without dedicated focus.

Anyway, my hope is that you find some time to think about and mull these things over. If something so small as adjusting your perspective to consistent growth can help, why not give it a try?

Much love, friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment