June 2, 2019

COPING CIRCLES [a press release]



Coping Circles is a short collection of dark poetry. You can purchase on Amazon for $7 or (signed) at the BingBangCo. shop for $9. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for even ending up here, taking the time to read this. That means more than you know. 

Its purpose for existing is solely centered around not losing my sanity. It's the negative balance to my last few collections' positive push. Karma is real, kiddos. 

I wrote it to cope with these things that keep spiraling back to me, the lives I can't forget (even if I wanted to). Every time I look up at the stars or watch the waves up at the beach, I am reminded of the breaths that are no longer taken. I feel their dust scratching at the back of my throat. This collection is their memorial. 

Here are some linked excerpts:

Even if you can't afford to purchase, sharing this post or anything related on social media is a HUGE help for the small press scene. So let me extend a HUGE thanks to all those who do so among their own literary communities. I appreciate it! Much love, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment