December 13, 2009

50 to 1 - Broad Set Review - Bam Margera

This was a very productive weekend. I'm still a freshman in life, though.

Kiley Rummler is writing a book called A Freshman in Life. I stole the term. Sh, don't tell anyone.

Several things were accomplished from my to-do-list this weekend. They are as follows:
  1. Put out new issue of 50 to 1 - White Rain - contributors include: Jeannette Angell, Sam Cicero, Patricia La Barbera, Celestine Stoltenberg, Harriett Fjaagesund, Judith Kelly Quaempts, and Christian Berntsen. Completely awesome.
  2. Finish the new story I was working on for Only Human. I'll probably read it at the reading on January 29th. It's about Bam Margera.
  3. Finally wrote the review for Jordan Castro/Richard Wehrenberg Jr.'s Think Tank for Human Beings in General. Check it out over at The Broad Set!
There's more but I don't feel like listing them. For now, check those out and let me know what you think.

---

Currently listening to: Slightly Stoopid
Song: Above the Clouds
Album: Chronchitis