October 28, 2010

Crowtastic - new story published!

Hello friends!

Full of Crow's October issue is loose and feasting on readers' eyes (see what I did there?!). It is one of my favorite lit mags around - read through some of the archive. AND I have a story in it!! "Solace in Colors" which hails from my forthcoming collection, Only Human: Stories of Weakness. I am alongside of some great writers: Ben Tanzer, Adam Moorad, Paul Beckman, Aimee De Long, and MORE.


"Solace in Colors" is about Stephen Colbert and his unique ability to turn anything and everything into some sort of ego-booster. He's a funny man, indeed (although I do like The Daily Show better). The story, however, digs into his soul as a normal human being - not in front of the camera - trying to find comfort in the color purple.

Because everyone has those weak moments.

---

Currently listening to: Death From Above 1979
Song: Going Steady
Album: You're a Woman, I'm a Machine

2 comments:

  1. Nice story. Side note: DFA1979 is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, DJ! Glad to see you around, I thought you were dead... haha jk. But seriously, where you been?

    And yes, they are awesome. Too bad they only have one album :'(

    ReplyDelete