November 2, 2009

Please take me home...

I just want to go home.

New Issue of 50 to 1 is out today! Check it out. 'Take Us Home' features work from: Doug Bond, Mike Shafer, Susan Carleton, Matthew Dexter, Melissa Jones, Ozzie Nogg and Casey L. Clague. It will cause a significant rise in levels of happiness. Read. Enjoy. Write. Live.

The Broad Set Writing Collective has a reading this Friday! November 6, 2009 - 7pm - @ Brewed Addiction in Manasquan, NJ. Details on Facebook and TheBroadSet. There will be copies of the latest print edition, Avalanche Tinder 2, the famous grab bag, and some free books. So come hang out, drink some damn good coffee, and listen to words read aloud. (I still don't know what I'm reading yet. Any suggestions?)

Have you noticed the changes taking place on this super funtastic blog that I like to call home? Good! Well here are the reasons for them. In case you were wondering. Let me know what you think.

PS - Let's go Yankees!

EDIT - ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have very urgent and important news. Do you like dolphins? Do you like reading? Are you curious about something called 'The Dolphin Diary'? I would be. You should be, too. Read one man's journey on his mission to ride a dolphin. Written by Paul Mullin, also featured on The Broad Set, this diary will change your life. Not even kidding.

---

Currently listening to: HORSE the Band
Song: Manateen
Album: The Mechanical Hand

4 comments:

  1. Horse The Band is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I saw them live once. Very good stage presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i can think of right now is a horse riding on the back of a dolphin. the horse is winking and the dolphin is squealing, "YEEEEEHAWWW"

    everyone knows dolphins are the horses of the sea.

    manatees are the cows of the sea.

    seahorses are another story altogether, however

    ReplyDelete
  4. p. edward - I know exactly what you are saying. Have you started reading 'The Dolphin Diary'? Wait until you read the entire series... it only gets better haha

    ReplyDelete