July 26, 2009

Obligations

So things have been in motion, whatever that means.

The Broad Set is set up to read this Saturday, August 1st at the Starry Night Cafe in Belmar, NJ @ 7pm. Check out some details here. There is also a reading set up at Brick Bat Books in Philadelphia sometime in September. I will post those details when I get them. But come out to see our reading this Saturday. There will be free books provided by Lo-Fidelity.

Um, I don't know what to say but I felt obligated to update because I haven't in a while.

50 to 1 is going to finally get updated by me once I finish this post. I'm not productive I apologize.

I submitted stories for the first time in a few weeks. Feels good, even though they probably will be rejected.

---

Currently listening to: Incubus
Song: Pardon Me
Album: Make Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment