April 29, 2009

Excited yet sad

The One Minute Writer gave me an award for The Writer of the Day (on April 27) for my 'entry' to the prompt here. Thank you! A fun site, indeed.


Current stats on The Definition:

Word Count: 18, 044
Pages (single spaced): 34
Pages (double spaced): 69
Lines: 1, 548
Paragraphs: 782
Chapters: 8
# of times used word 'laugh': 71


Only one more chapter to write. I am excited for the outcome of this book. It is looking good.

In closure I will include a photo of the playoff beard I have been growing for the Devils' playoff presence, of which they lost last night in Game 7 against the Hurricanes. Sadness Ensues. It didn't even have a chance to grow in thick.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing the manuscript, and congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much

    i wanted to tell you that i like your blog, and its color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason - Thanks! Yeah, I'm really excited for the outcome of it. I hope people like it as much as I do. By the way, I'm beyond excited for decomP print.

    Jillian - Thank you. I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we got home the quilt was watching E.R. George Clooney was thinking about smoking weed. Then he found a small drowning child in a culvert and had to stick a pen in the child's neck to help it breath. A helicopter came and asked George if he was high and he got in his BMW and shot a rocket at the helicopter.

    ReplyDelete