December 11, 2008

Doom on you


So the beat I'm still working on from yesterday was inspired by MF Doom. I can't get enough of that guy. Vomitspit is probably one of the best songs I've ever heard.



Anyway, I actually thought about doing a reading the other day. But first I think I want to get a few more publications and probably get the novella done because then I could try to sell it or something. [If you don't know what I'm talking about check back to this.] I don't know, I think it would be fun. Plus I could showcase some of the writing I've been working on lately. I have this concept for a book and I think it could actually work if I was ever motivated enough. It would definitely be picked up by at least an indie publisher. I know that because I've asked people. Man that sounded arrogant. Oh well. Anyway, it's a book of stories - not a novel. And I'm two stories in. So I could make it happen.


Actually, I'm gonna go work on the one story right now. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment